Hope everyone had a good break and you are feeling refreshed.
I’ll send a separate note about upcoming events that I know about. . .
1) I’ll be submitting paper grades all week with a target to have them all done before we meet on Thursday.
2) Reminder about the special opportunity I have arranged for you on Thursday evening: Art Ride. 6-9, o’clock. (that’s right, still plenty of time to go out afterwards) Pick up at Smith Hall, Museum of Natural History, at 6:00, get you back by 9:00. Visits to Paul Jones Gallery, Jim Harrison Gallery, Art Kitchen, and the new City of Tuscaloosa/Westervelt Museum.
3) Guest speaker in class on Thursday, Professor Lucy Curzon, Department of Art and Art History
4) You are diligently reading away David Gilmour’s THE FILM CLUB
5) for the first time I’ll ask everyone to respond to a particular post; please keep an eye out for that later today.
We’re already in the stretch run: you’ve got Lucy on Thursday, discussion of FILM CLUB next week, special musical guests the Thursday after that. . . Thanksgiving after that. . . and wrap up. Not much time. Get writing. It’s pretty much all in your court.